Friday, August 20, 2010
Location of Job: Onikan, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
* To assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment,project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects.
* To provide first level support for basic client ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting.
* To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions and Online communities (including Joomla, drupal, wordpress)
* And much more.
* A passion for IT
* Ability to learn new skills fast
* Must be very "Tech-Savvy" and know a little bit about anything IT
* Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Suite including Dreamweaver, Firework and other web development tools.
* Previous Web Development Experience using HTML ( & PHP ) is a big advantage.
* Previous knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio would be an added advantage.
* Basic knowledge of Design tools (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Fireworks) or Adobe Flash would be an added advantage.
* Previous "amateur" development or related IT project to showcase at the interview is an added advantage.
Education Qualification .
* Minimum of an OND, HND, Bsc or their equivalent from any reputable higher Institution.
* Minimum of 1 year (maximum of 4 years) of experience in a "computo-centric". (Related NYSC experience will suffice)
* Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age as at December 2010
Other personal competencies
* Applicants must have a passion for IT
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* A "can do" attitude
* Innovative & creative
* Team Player
* Integrity and honesty
* Passionate about service
* Strong analytical skills
To apply for the above role,Visit this site:
Your application must Contain:
* Provide prequalification questions, the role to apply for is "Graduate Trainee basic developer & General IT Support"
* A copy of your Curriculum Vitae highlighting Skills and Past Experience.
* If you have previous web development experience, Attach jpg, screenshot or online links to some of your previous works .
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All applicants (male/female) must:
• Be Nigerian
• Be between 18 and 32 years of age
• Not be less than 1.7 meters for males and 1.64 meters for females
• Be physically and mentally fit
• Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
• Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
• Apply Online
Additional entry requirements are as follows:
• Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS 08
• Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I CONPASS 09
• Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics CONPASS 10
• Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II: Minimum of first degree from a recognized institution
• Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics: Professional qualification in Law, Pharmacy, Accountancy Engineering e.t.c
• Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics: Medical Doctors,Architects or professional qualifications in any discipline with minimum of 5 years cognate working experience
Narcotic Agent Cadre
• Chief Narcotic Agent CONPASS 07
• Senior Narcotic Agent CONPASS 06
• Narcotic Agent CONPASS 05
• Chief Narcotic Agent: minimum of Higher National Diploma.
• Senior Narcotic Agent: OND, NCE, Nursing e.t.c
• Narcotic Agent: SSCE, NECO,WAEC with 4 Credits in one sitting or 5 credits in two sittings including Mathematics and English Language.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
• NASS I CONPASS 04
• NASS II CONPASS 03
• NASS III CONPASS 02
• NASS I: SSCE, NECO, WAEC with 3 Credits.
• NASS II: SSCE, NECO, WAEC with 2 Credits.
• NASS III: Evidence of having attended secondary school.
APPLICATION CLOSES ON THE 8TH OF OCTOBER
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to obtain NDLEA e-recruitment access code from any of the underlisted banks for the sum of #1500.
Intercontinental Bank,Skye Bank,UBA,WEMA,FIDELITY BANK,GTB,AFRIBANK,STANBIC IBTC,UNITY BANK, ZENITH, DIAMOND, FCMB,SPRING BANK, BANK PHB, STERLING BANK,UNION BANK,ACCESS BANK, ECOBANK,OCEANIC BANK,FINBANK.
Then use this code which you have purchased from any of the banks to apply online at:
Sparrows Events Plus is a Reputable Firm which caters for a broad range of events including weddings, conferences, seminars, award dinners, product launches and exhibitions.
We employ and work with the finest talents in the industry to provide a truly personal service, working with our clients to deliver a responsive, enjoyable and long lasting partnership.
Bringing together our clients aspirations and objectives, whilst complementing these with our knowledge and creativity,
We recruit Fresh Graduate every year to join our work office in across nation wide.
Job Title: Fresh Graduates
Interested Candidates are to email a two (2) page Curriculum Vitae (CV)
to email@example.com the subject of the mail should be written as GRADUATE JOBS.
Below are the list of Vacancies and there codes :
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE: code-SM1
2. MARKETING STAFF (ICT): code-AH1
3. PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO MD: code – SM2
4. ACCOUNTANT: code – PR1
5. HOD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: code – AH2
6. MARKETING/BRAND EXECUTIVE: code- SM3
7. RETAIL SERVICE MANAGER: code– PR2
8. CAFE MANAGER: code– PR3
9. PROCUREMENT OFFICER: code-GG1
10. EXECUTIVE CHEF: code – PR4
11. SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR: code- SM4
12. MUSIC TEACHERS: code- SM5 (piano,violine, saxophone)
13. EXECUTIVE DRIVER: code – GG4
Interested candidate should email their detailed resume with the recruitment
Code boldly written at the right top corner of the mail, scanned copies of their certificates
And other relevant documents to the address below:
• Minimum age is 27 yrs.
• Expatriates welcome to apply
• Candidate interested in part time.
• Retirees also welcome to apply.
ALL OF THE ABOVE VACANCIES REQUIRE A MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AS FOLLOWS:
HND; BA/BSC; OTHER RELEVANT QUALIFICATION IN YOUR CHOSEN FIELD.
ALL VACANCIES ARE FOR
CLOSING DATE: 31st August 2010.
BAT Nigeria Has vacancies for Graduate Management Trainees
Reference Number: OM/NIG/NGN/MT/03-08-10
Job Title: Management Trainee
Reports to: Line Manager Coach
The Management Trainee Programme will involve an assessment of your leadership and managerial skills. Where necessary we will support your development with further formal training. You will be provided with opportunities to put these skills into practice, in preparation for your move to a managerial jobs in Nigeria.
The MT Programme will structure your development around a clearly defined set of objectives. You will gain support and encouragement from three sources. Your Coach- a manager who will work with you to ensure that you are reaching the standards expected of you and you are getting what you need from the programme. Your Mentor- a senior manager from another function, sharing the benefit of their experience and supporting you in the achievement of your personal objectives. Also, there will be other management trainees around the world who will form an invaluable network of contacts for you.
At the end of this period, having met the performance requirements, you will be appointed to your first managerial jobs in Nigeria with British American Tobacco.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Successful completion of NYSC by August 1st 2010
- Be comfortable working in an industry which can be seen as controversial
- Excellent academic performance and successful completion of relevant degree. Minimum of 2.1
- Track record of outstanding extra-curricular achievement and leadership skill
- Innovative and creative
- Has clear personal objectives and responsibility for self development
- Fluent in English. French proficiency an added advantage
- Strong Numerical and Verbal comprehension
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Action Oriented approach to work
- Contribution to functional objectives
- Graduate from the program as an exceptional performer
BAT WAA is an equal opportunities employer. All shorlisted applicants will be considered and assessed using the same criteria and recruitment process.
Application Deadline: 26th August 2010
click here to apply