People still ask questions to know if there are genuine ways in which one without any prior internet knowledge can make money online and from these questions we have observed that this could actually be an opportunity for those interested to make a living from the internet while job searching,so we decided to shed more light on this and and provide valuable information.
Making money online is real but you need patience and right strategy with step by step guides because considering the rate of scam involved in the internet where some experts decide to rip off folks by working on their greed as a result some folks are scared to even venture and try out something, but we want to let you know that you can begin the journey of earning money from the huge market of the internet without any level of cost,yes i know some would ask how about a website, won't that also cost me? well have you heard of blogs? do you know most of the blogs you see on the internet generating tons of money are actually free, the bottomline is guidance, if you are privileged to be in a community where you can be coached and given a step by step approach towards online success then you can count yourself fortunate.
Before we continue, we want to emphasize a few things:
(1) Anyone can accomplish success online. There are 2 billion people using the Internet, regardless of the direction you head online there is a very large number of people there that you can connect with.
(2) Anything NEW can appear to be overwhelming at first. It is normal to feel overwhelmed but you will quickly get the hang of things! hold on and you will achieve, and exceed your goals.
(3) You do not need any experience or an existing online business. Everything related to online business can be learned.
(4) Success is not an event. Success is very cumulative in nature. This means that everything you do now, and every step you take will contribute towards your personal success in the future.
So we have done our research on a community that's about the best in the world not actually exaggerating, they have produced so many gurus from the scratch though they are not nigerian based but most nigerian online success stories began from there, so please take note that why we have chosen to give you this information is because they provide virtually all the tools you would require to be quite successful on the internet and work at home as your own boss generating your income and more so even earn more than what most job offers would pay you in a month,without any cost and i repeat without any cost, and please note that there is no hard and fast rule,it's not a get rich quick scheme,but they would guide you with video explanations and personal step by step coaching until you achieve success,so as you learn, try out what you learn and be patient.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click here
Friday, January 10, 2014
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Recruiting Job: Sales Administrative Assistant
- Produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Screen incoming telephone calls in order to provide assistance or refer call to appropriate staff member
- Maintaining and updating simple books of accounts
- Provides clerical and procedural support as needed
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Review and proofread a variety of information to ensure accuracy of information, consistency with administrative policy and grammatical correctness
- Establish, update and maintains manual filing systems and computer software programs to track information
- Prepares typed copy from written or oral information in order to produce error free documents
- Be a cheerful representative of the company and relay a helpful and accommodating environment.
RequirementsOND/HND in Accounts, Economics or any other management related course
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Must be fluent in English - both written and spoken
- Some bookkeeping knowledge and familiarity with Pastel (Partner) would be an advantage
- Should be good with figures
- Reliable, fast learner and can use own initiative when required
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
- Must be familiar with Internet and web- based applications
- Meticulous/ Accurate/ Able to work under pressure.
Posted by Nigerianjobrecruiter at 9:37 AM
Recruiting Job: Tools Method Engineer
- Processes / Procedures / Organization / Performance Monitoring
- Organize, update and assist the Methods Manager in implementing referential procedures and the Group Company Rules relating to procurement activities
- Ensure consistency of C&P local referential and its respect by users
- Proactively participate in Audits actions plan implementation
- Consolidate métier KPIs and keep up to date useful local dashboard
- Support for Supply Chain tools and systems
- Participate or ensure SAP deployment or upgrade regarding MM (link with Finance department, HQ...), facilitate the transition and the use of SAP for procurement matters
- Suggest and propose regular revision of user manuals, procedures and work instructions pertaining to the use of SC Tools
- Suggest and propose the delivery of Requests for Assistance (e.g. MTKs) for incidents or challenges requiring CC-SAP or other external assistance
- Act as the focal point for continuous optimization of all electronic tools / systems used in the SC processes
- Test and validate under custody of Methods Manager new solutions and upgrades of Supply Chain (SC) tools,
- Participate in all specific actions (e.g. data cleaning) related to SC tools which can have impacts on SC processes
- Suggest and prepare after Method’s Manager’s approval all requests for modifications to profiles, reference users or permissions in respect of SC Tools so as to minimise conflicts in the system
- Provide in-house training to C&P staff in the use of the Departmental Tools like UNISUP/SAP, BW, NipeX, CONTIKI, ARIBA, e-Transit and Supplier Management Tool etc
- Provide in-house training for DW registered Contractors and Suppliers on the use of e-Sourcing Tool, ARIBA
- Define and perform regular controls to continuously improve the level of appropriation of SC tools so as to improve affiliates performance in ASAP and related audits
- Front Line contact for IS systems
- Monitor the general evolution of new technologies and their potential for process improvements
- Check out and prepare resolution for all queries regarding Tools within DW
- Minimum of a Second Class university degree in Engineering, Business or a Supply Chain discipline plus 5 – 10 years experience in the Oil & Gas Industry. Ideally, the last 2 – 5 years should have been in a Supply Chain capacity preferably within the client's Group
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- Very good knowledge of C&P SC tools including SAP UNISUP, CONTIKI, ARIBA & NIPEX, in addition to other Business & Computing tools
- Demonstrable commitment to excellence, respect for deadlines, team spirit and good communication skills
- Computer litteracy is mandatory and paramount on and off the job,
- Have very good notions in training techniques and a good dose of diplomacy,
- SAP certification is recommended and membership of professional bodies related to Supply Chain will be an added advantage.
Click Here to Apply
Posted by Nigerianjobrecruiter at 8:39 AM
Recruiting Job: Cost and Planning Engineer
- Prepare detailed cost and planning schedules reflecting the projects and agree same with the Project Manager and other interested parties
- Monitor status and progress of individual Contracts assigned, advise progress and digressions from contractual obligations
- Monitor Progress and Cost Measurement deliverables for administration of the Work/Contracts as well as Variation Requests and derivatives. Check and advise upon invoicing deliverables and purchase orders.
- Interface within the PMT and the various Contractors to deliver an integrated package of cost related deliverables which summarise the commitments and actual spend of the Project..
- Maintain and challenge inputs to the tendering and contracting process so as to assure integrity of the deliverables.
- Produce a weekly and monthly Reports of project progress, financial commitments, digressions and concerns against each contract (TB).
- Advise the Project Manager when significant digressions are observed, or contractual issues seen along with the Commercial Team.
- Produce a weekly report of procurement commitments made as an integral part of each contract.
Requirements: Cost and Planning Engineer
- University Degree in an Engineering or Commercial subject
- Minimum of 8 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry, with at least 5 years in a similar position
- Broad, multi-discipline knowledge and experience of Cost Engineering services and general contracts administration for offshore Oil and Gas projects.
- Good Commercial awareness
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel/Powerpoint