JOBS IN NIGERIA: MC MANAGEMENT CONSULTING CROSS FUNCTION ANALYST
•Should be able to Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
• Gathering and documenting client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
• Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
• Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
• Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes.
• Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• Candidate must possess a minimum of BSc (2nd class upper)
• Candidate must be 26 years and below as at the time of application
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.