Jobs in Nigeria: MARKETERS
The job provides opportunity to earn Executive pay.
Earning potentials are unlimited with attractive fringe benefits. Opportunity exists to own your personal car within one year of hard work.
Opportunity to move into Sales Management position after 2-3 years based on performance.
Applicant must posses a minimum of a University Degree or HND.
Applicant must not be less than 30 years of age.
If you are self-motivated and determined to build a career in the Insurance Business.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application and Resume to the address below with credentials to:
LEADWAY ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
13, Duala Road, Grace House, Apapa Lagos.
if you need guide of any king call 08033183106 or 07025427211
Thursday, September 1, 2011
|Jobs in Nigeria: Client Care Officer|
• A corporate customer care team with focus on sales support (inclusive but not limited to all TPS products), account opening and documentation with the aim of providing a level of service which is of high quality and consistent with the standard of service delivered by other members of the Standard Bank Group.
• Ensure successful after sales service by client services of all solutions delivered to the client
• Maintain a proactive means of identifying customers’ needs and service preferences.
• Risk identification and management – Ability to identify, accurately access and appropriately act on all aspects of risk associated with their specialist area, division and interdependent projects/ areas (including their client base, products, systems and services).
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Jobs in Nigeria : Workshop Managers(Buses and Trucks)
- Degree in automobile/ mechanical engineering.
- Management experience in a similar environment.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of its use in maintenance scheduling.
- Minimum of 10 years post graduation experience.
- Ability to work in a team,meet demanding deadlines.
- Effective communication ability.
Attractive and competitive
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants should send their handwritten application and CV indicating their gross remuneration to the :
Head Human Resources
Application Deadline is 13th September, 2011
B.Sc. Sales or Marketing or equivalent with minimum of 5 years hands on experience. Membership of professional body will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy skills Analytical skills
- Quality management skills
- Project management skills Communication (written and oral) skills
- Numerate skills and
- People management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified and Interested candidates with relevant qualification and experience should please send their application and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to:
Pabod Breweries Limited,
Plot 186J187, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Oginigba,
Port Harcourt. Rivers State.