|Jobs in Nigeria: The Nestlé Technical Training Programme- 2013|
|Job Ref: TechTC2013|
The Center offers 18-month multi-skill, theoretical and rigorous vocational training in three core disciplines:
· Mechanical maintenance activities
· Electrical / Instrumentation / Calibration maintenance activities
· Introduction to Automation maintenance
The students are exposed to industrial work experience in the various plants within the factory. Trainees are continuously assessed and appraised during the period of training.
The best five students on completion of the programme will be sponsored by Swiss embassy to do a 3-month internship at a Nestlé Factory in Switzerland. The sponsorship is part of a bilateral Migration Partnership Agreement between Switzerland and Nigeria.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications not earlier than 2011.
Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
· Mechanical Engineering
· Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical Installation & Maintenance Practice
· Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
· Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
· Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
· Automation Engineering
In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five O’ Level credits or equivalent obtained in one sitting in the following subjects: Physics, Mathematic, English Language, Further Mathematics or Technical Drawing.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above entry requirements should submit application electronically by completing online forms at CLICK HERE
Candidates should apply for admission only once. Only electronic applications will be considered. Kindly ensure that e-mail addresses and phone numbers given are active and considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE: Tuesday 12 March 2013
Monday, March 25, 2013
Posted by Nigerianjobrecruiter at 4:14 PM