1. Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities, using calculator or computer.
2. Draft detailed dimensional drawings and design layouts for projects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
3. Analyze proposed site factors and design maps, graphs, tracings, and diagrams to illustrate findings.
4. Read and review project blueprints and structural specifications to determine dimensions of structure or system and material requirements.
5. Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
6. Confer with supervisor to determine project details, such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions.
7. Inspect project site and evaluate contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
8. Plan and conduct field surveys to locate new sites and analyze details of project sites.
9. Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
10. Report maintenance problems occurring at project site to supervisor and negotiate changes to resolve system conflicts.
11. Conduct materials test and analysis, using tools and equipment, and applying engineering knowledge.
12. Respond to public suggestions and complaints.
13. Evaluate facility to determine suitability for occupancy and square footage availability.
14. Provide both professional and business input at the Company.
15. Ensure that action plans are developed, implemented and monitored.
16. Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in building and construction work.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE