POSITION: Finance Manager
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant and/or MBA required.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in the accounting/finance field.
- 5 years managerial experience; and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is desirable.
- Experience with managing USAID funds and knowledge of USAID regulations preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Position is expected to be based in Abuja, Nigeria and require fluency in English.Qualified candidates should email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deadline:November 19, 2010
Applicants must include the job TITLE in the subject line of their email.
To learn more about RTI and our work in international development, please visit www.rti.org/idg.