Jobs in Nigeria: GENERAL MANAGER (SECURITY)
Minimum of B.SC/HND in any of the Social Sciences
10 years experience in Military/Law enforcement agency with 5 years in management position in the rank not lower than Lt. Col/Asst. Commissioner of Police/Director, State Security Services
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates should send his/her application with comprehension CV stating email, contact m(not P.O. Box) addresses and mobile telephone number(s) within six (6) weeks of this publication to:
The General Manager, Human Resources
Nigerian Ports Authority
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
This advert supersedes the one earlier published in the Guardian and Leadership Newspapers of Wednesday June, 22nd 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Jobs in Nigeria : Social Media Executive
- 0 to 2 Years experience in Social Media / Online Marketing,
- Freshers who have good exposure in social media can also apply.
- Good understanding in social networking sites such as facebook, twitter and knowledge of latest tools of social media sites,
- Ideal candidate should have facebook fans minimum 1,000 although it’s not mandatory
- Sound knowledge in Top Nigerian forums, blogs, directories sites.
- Any graduate, Preferably in Computer / Information Technology background.
Location : Lagos
(Subject : Social Media Executive).