Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Job Ref: 46944
Jobs in Nigeria : Crane Electrician, APM Terminals
This position offers an outstanding opportunity to join the global team at APM Terminals and contribute to the success of the organization. The position reports to Crane Foreman.
- B.Eng/B.Sc/HND/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering from recognized institution. Any additional training in both electrical/electronic fields in any heavy industries will be preferred.
- Requires at least Two to Four years of experience in crane maintenance section in any ports, mines, steel and manufacturing plants, including specific knowledge of electrical/electronic and related subjects.
- Must be able to replace/repair/adjust major electrical/electronic parts such as PLC drive control system, communication drive system, at a high level of difficulty and complexity
- Requires an in-depth ability to interpret electrical/electronic diagram, simple engineering drawings, layouts and specifications.
- Requires general familiarity with instrumentation and communications systems, and a familiarity with control systems.
- Requires general knowledge and background in technical applications of digital and analogue electronics
- Requires the ability to follow instructions & plan the work day.
- Requires the ability to be responsive to emergency breakdowns and repairs with quality workmanship and service.
- Requires the ability to learn fast.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- A truly international working environment in a modern working location
- Value and team-based leadership
- An open and engaging working environment
- A wide range of international career opportunities
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation packages
HOW TO APPLY
This position is a local position, based in Lagos, Nigeria and will remain posted until 19th August 2011
Please apply through the job portal by click apply below and ensure to upload/attach a recent CV. For all internal applications please note that HR will contact request your staff card upon receipt of your application.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
If you have any questions or would like further information, you are welcome to contact Jean Chikodi Chukwura on Jean.Chikodi.Adiele@apmterminals.com and Mildred Mami-Aba Blankson on Mildred.Blankson@apmterminals.com
Application Deadline is: 19th August, 2011