- University Degree in Business Management or accounting or equivalent certification from a Business Technical School.
- Minimum 3 years management experience with USAID funded project.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, especially Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to use accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks)
- Demonstrate good judgment and sound financial “common sense”.
- Ability to create and monitor budgets.
- Understand the principals of adequate documentation and of audit and performance necessary to ensure audit compliance.
- Advanced written and verbal proficiency in English including business terminology.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.