Jobs in Nigeria: COOPERATE ACCOUNTANTS
- University degree in Business Administration
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Pro-active and initiative working approach
- Good command of Hausa an asset
- Advanced computer skills, particular MS Word and Excel
- Minimum of 2 years work experience, preferably in the non-profit sector
- Experience of project management an asset
- Preparedness to travel and work all over Nigeria
- Good team spirit and ability to work in a multi-cultural working environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV, Copies of certificates, referees) by or before 15th November, 2011 to:
No. 29 Kumasi Crescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja
Please clearly indicate “Cooperate Accountant” on your letter.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Jobs in Nigeria : Account Officer
- Must have minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting
- Vast knowledge of computer and relevant applications
- An ability to setup and maintain internal control processes.
- Good knowledge of Financial management and Accounting
- 3 years experience in reputable organization.
- ICAN certificate is a great advantage.
NOTE: Experience in courier service industry is an advantage for all positions.
HO9W TO APPLY:
All Qualified and interested applicants are to email a copy of their resume latest 8th November 2011,to email@example.com.
All applicants should please indicate position applied for and desired location at the subject area of the email
Jobs in Nigeria : Refrigeration Engineer
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Education: B. Sc./HND in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
Career type: Minimum 6 years of experience in related fields. MBA would be an added advantage.
Functional area: Central Engineering
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to detect technical malfunctions in the refrigeration.
- Sound understanding of all safety regulations and norms for working in cooling rooms.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
Closing date: 9th November 2011