| The world is changing all around us and to continue to succeed as a business over the next five years and beyond, we are focusing on people, productivity and profit.|
Dangote Group consistently encourages everyone to make the most of their abilities. Today as a thriving conglomerate we maintain this commitment to supporting all colleagues to release their full potential.
We view personal and professional development of colleagues as a shared responsibility between the company and the individual. Dangote Group strongly believes that when colleagues are given opportunities for development they gain the capabilities, confidence, and motivation to continually contribute to our present and future business success.
Our approach to career development begins with a structured recruitment and selection process supported by a robust talent management process leading to understanding competency / skill gaps which are then systematically addressed through multi-pronged development and initiatives. The organization lays strong emphasis on identification of leadership talent through potential assessments at various levels. We hire for attitude and train for skills.
POSITION: DEPOT MANAGERS
• Generate business to meet targets through good sales and marketing skills which will attract patronage from customers
• Coordinate stock management activities which will add value and mitigate against stock losses through auditing of stock records, stock movement and stock levels
• Supervise and coordinate a team of depot staff in a given territory to ensure effective and efficient distributions of company’s products through approved distribution channels
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent in any Social Sciences
• Professional qualification in warehousing and material management would be an added advantage
• Proven teamwork experience and result-driven decision-making skills, including selective use of innovations to deal with challenges and opportunities
• Extensive experience in warehouse management of FMCGs in a large organization
• Proven ability to manage stock level and forecasting
• A though, meticulous and quantitative individual with ability to multitask
• A progressive work experience of 8 – 10 years in a similar organization
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should be ready to work in any part of Nigeria. Interested applicants should send CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com, indicating names and position applied for.
Deadline: latest 28th September 2010