- Responsible for directing, developing, leading, managing and implementing all aspects of the company's operation.
- Daily administration of the company and the execution of the decision of the board of Directors.
- Accountable to the board of Directors for delivering on the institutions' goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the shareholder, government officials, other players in the industry and the business community.
- Strategic plan development.
- Provide support for staff recruitment, training and appraisal as well as management of staff affairs.
- Coordinate target setting and performance.
- Provide accurate financial accounting and relevant reports to the regulatory authority and Board of Directors, which have to be timely.
- Provide a link between the BoD of the institution and the staff.
- Effective and efficient management of institutions resources.
- Setting up adequate controls and maintaining of prudential procedures that meet requirement of the regulatory authorities.
- Strategic development and implementation of business development plans.
- MBA, postgraduate degree or professional qualification in business, finance and/or economics.
- 8-10 years experience within the banking sector.
- Strong financial management knowledge.
- Strategic management and leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Good human and public relations skills
- Ability to operation within the scope of the mission and vision statement of the institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Application for GM".