JOBS IN NIGERIA: Supply Chain Manager
LOCATION - Lagos
- Possess B.SC in sciences/engineering, an MBA will be an added advantage
- Possess minimum of 3-5 years work experience in planning and logistics
- Have a detailed knowledge of the production planning and purchasing process together with the understanding of company portfolio of materials and suppliers
- Have a good knowledge of the rules, regulations and practices pertaining to sourcing/importing/purchasing from sources will be advantageous
- Be familiar with stock control techniques and issues.
- Have a deep experience of MRP II techniques and systems
- Have a detailed knowledge of vendor management principles and practices
- Have a high negotiating power.
- Have a CANDO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE, ONENESS
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted