Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
|Business:||GE Power & Water|
|Business Segment:||Power & Water|
|Posted Position Title:||Lead Customer Service Engineer|
|Function Segment:||Field Services|
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- Relevant field engineering experience (at least 4 years) is required.
- 6 + years in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Business acumen and ability to sell GE products to the customer
- Customer service mindset
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management and Web-based applications.
|Additional Eligibility Qualifications:|
- Minimum of 6 years experience with installation and maintenance programs for Gas Turbine & Generator sets and all related offbase related auxilliary equipment.
- Good command of oral and written English skill.
- A depth of relevant experience in energy power industry
- Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance.
- Work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Willing to continuously work on construction site and travel worldwide.
- Environmental, Health and Safety mindset and compliance.