- Business Development Manager : Candidate's priority will be to develop new revenue streams out of the existing products and services. This will involve analyzing the market place and identifying new opportunities in consultation with senior management to continue growing and to develop the company.
- Contracts Manager: Candidates will review, coordinate and resolve all contract terms and conditions for the sale and purchase of all products and services. Your main goal will be to maximize the financial returns whilst minimizing the legal and financial exposure for the organization.
- HR Manager Candidates will focus on recruiting and retaining the best and suitable individuals for various vacancies as they arise.You will also be responsible for reward and recognition programs, compensation benchmarking, performance management as well as career and succession planning.
- Maintenance Manager: Candidates will have direct responsibility for the delivery of planned and preventative maintenance campaigns for all mechanical, electrical and instrumentation related works. You will also ensure the maintenance schedules, budget and manpower planning are coordinated effectively.
- Project Manager: Candidates will deliver turn-key projects from inception to completion on time and to budget. Responsibilities include planning and cost control, management of personnel and subcontractors, client relationship management, interfacing with engineering and ensuring problems are resolved.
- QHSE Manager: Candidates will be open to training on how to develop and manage the company's QHSE systems to ensure they comply with 1509001-2008. Striving for continuous improvement, you will also provide QHSE support to operations and develop certification and accreditation.
- Project Manager: Candidates will research, develop and implement long-term strategies to ensure continued growth and maximum exploitation of available opportunities. You will also identify social, industrial and technological changes to projects as well as opportunities for future financial return.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please telephone +44 207 520 5954