JOB IN NIGERIA 1: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE/MANAGERREQUIREMENTS:
o 1st degree in Engineering, Economics, Business, or other related field
o For the Business Development Executive, minimum of 15 years relevant industry experience, with 3 of these at Senior Management Level and with responsibilities for administrative and leadership duties
o For the Business Development Manager, minimum of 10 years work experience, at least 3 of which must have been in a similar role in the Oil and Gas Sector or Management Consulting, Corporate Finance within a reputable and structured business environment
o Demonstrated ability to develop financial models and other complex analysis and present results in an easy to understand format
o Commercial & Industry Dynamics of the infrastructure-driven Energy Sectors (Gas & Power)
o Business Strategy Development and Execution
o Appreciation of Finance & Investment Management principles
o Financial/Economic Modeling and Forecasting
o Contract Negotiation, Management and Administration
o Project Management and Planning
o Government and Customer Relations
o Quantitative, analytical skills; strong attention to detail
o Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
JOB IN NIGERIA 2: HEAD FINANCE
* 1st degree in Finance, Investment Management, Business Administration, Economics or Accounting.
* Professional Accreditation (ACA).
* 10 - 15 years cognate work experience as a Financial Controller, Financial or Management Accountant, the last 5 of which must have been in a Senior Management role within a reputable and structured business environment.
* Possession of track record in raising significant sums of capital for infrastructure-type investments will be a major requirement.
* Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics.
* Corporate Finance (Project & Structured).
* Business & Financial Strategy Development and Execution
* Finance & Investment Management
* Project Finance
* Assets and Liabilities Management
JOB IN NIGERIA 3:Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer
- Bachelors degree in relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Metallurgical & Material, Electrical & Electronic)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in Construction, Welding Practices or Non destructive testing
- Professional Certification shall be an added advantage
- Understanding of API 1104, ANSI/ASME B31.1/4/8, AWS-D1.1 and other relevant Welding and Construction codes and Standards
- Knowledgeable in Inspection, NDT and other test methods related to piping construction and operation
- Dexterity in data analysis and field report compilation
- Experience in Piping Construction on Oil & Gas and Pipe line Projects
- Knowledge of Material/Consumable Codes, Procedures and applicable International Standards
- Good Communication Skills
- Can read and interpret Data sheets, MTO's, PFDs, P&IDs AFC drawings and sundry protocols
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
DEADLINE: Thursday 12th April, 2012.