Jobs in Nigeria 1.) General Manager/COO (Nigerian or Expatriate)
- Very skillful in planning, scheduling, time management, negotiation skill, productivity detailing and monitoring, costing and budgeting, work execution, follow-up and problem solving.
- Demonstrated business development skills, consultative leadership and ability to understand drawings.
- At least 20 years experience in managing mega projects; advanced knowledge of all aspects of construction required (Water, Road construction and property development)
- Must be a member of relevant professional bodies.
- BSc/HND in Civil Engineering.
- Exposure in international working environment would be an added advantage.
Jobs in Nigeria 2.) Asst Project Managers
- Good leaders with proven technical and management skills who will coordinate and provide technical direction for the development, design and system integration of projects from definition phase through implementation.
- BSc/HND in Civil Engineering. Minimum of 8 years Engineering experience in related field (water project, road construction and property development).
Jobs in Nigeria 3.) Civil Engineers
- Candidates will be in charge of project management from inception through to successful completion. Competent in the use of engineering design program and ability to coordinate the activities of the project sites.
- BSc/HND in Civil Engineering, Minimum of 7 years Engineering experience in related field (water project, road construction and property development).
Jobs in Nigeria 4.) Mechanical Engineers
- A team leader with good coordination skill who will be in charge of planning the routine maintenance of plant, equipment and machinery at the sites.
- He will attend breakdowns, diagnose faults and oversee time-critical repairs.
- BSc/HND in Mechanical Engineering. 7 years experience in related field.
Jobs in Nigeria 5.) Estimators
- Analytical persons, who will be in charge of analyzing the blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates for the projects.
- Minimum of 7 years engineering experience in related field.
Jobs in Nigeria 6.) Installation/Electrical Supervisors
- Candidates will assemble, install, alter, maintain, and repair electrical systems, equipment and fixtures.
- Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant standards.
- BSc/HND in Electrical Engineering with minimum of 5 years experience in related field.
- Also, candidates with PTC, Trade test or City & Guild qualification with minimum of 10 years experience can apply.
Jobs in Nigeria 7.) Trainee Executives - Technical
- Young engineering graduates with minimum of upper credit or second class upper.
Jobs in Nigeria 8.) Project Accountants
- In charge of business and financial strategy planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including development of policies, processes and personnel to improve financial performance of all the awarded projects.
- Must have working experience in contract or manufacturing accounting procedure. Bsc/HND in Accounting, ICAN or any other professional qualification.
- At least 7 years working experience with minimum of 5 years experience in construction or manufacturing industry.
Jobs in Nigeria 9.) Internal Auditor
- Candidate will have a full range of financial, compliance, and operational audits, business advisory and consultation services, investigations, internal control structures, accountability, and use of resources.
- Must possess negotiation and analytical skills with experience in construction industry.
- BSc/HND in Accounting, ICAN or any other professional qualification.
- At least 7 years working experience.
Jobs in Nigeria 10.) Legal Officers
- Provide legal advice on employee relations, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Ability to handle matters relating to title search, due diligence, drafting, execution of lease, license agreements etc.
- A detailed team player with good interpersonal, negotiation, communication, excellent drafting and vetting skills.
- BL/LLB with at least 7 years experience.
Jobs in Nigeria 11.) Human Resource & Admin Officers
- Assist to provide administrative services for staff recruitment; develop, advise and implement policies relating to the effective use of personnel. Good planning and communication skills; confidentiality and computer literate.
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Minimum of 7 years experience.
Jobs in Nigeria 12.) IT Officers
- Provide technical assistance to computer system users. Resolve computer problems and provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, operating systems, etc.
- BSc/HND in Computer Science or Information Technology with at least 7 years working experience.
Jobs in Nigeria 13.) Secretaries
- Good knowledge of office Administration & Management of Executive Itinerary, good oral and written communication skills, computer literate with minimum of 5 years experience as a secretary in a reputable organization.
- B.Sc/HND in Secretarial Studies or any Social Sciences.
Jobs in Nigeria 14.) Clerks/ Office Assistants
- OND with minimum of 3 years experience. Computer literate.
Jobs in Nigeria 15.) Corporate and Truck Drivers
- Possess valid driver's license with good communication skill. SSCE/WAEC with minimum of 10 years driving experience.
31st May, 2011
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae as plain text (no attachment) with position applied for as the subject to emails provided above.
Or send through post to;
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 74767,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Not later than 31st May, 2011.