Operating Company Sahara Group Ltd
Job Location Lagos
Publish Date 2/24/2011
Expiry Date 3/4/2011
All successful applicants will receive both coaching and supervision to ensure you get to know and understand the core fields and activities of the Sahara Group while realizing your strengths and areas for improvement.
After successfully completion of the 6 months programme, you will begin your first jobs in Nigeria, for example as a Financial Accounting Analyst, within the trading division or either working in an analytical jobs in Nigeria within the internal Audit division for the group. The possibilities are limitless!!!
- University degree (B.Sc./B.A) minimum 2nd class lower division in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance - Part Qualification ( ACA, ACCA, CFA).
- Other University degrees apart from mentioned above must have completed their professional qualification – ACA, ACCA or CFA.
- Completed NYSC.
- 0-2 years relevant post-NYSC experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel (Word, Power Point).
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices for Business Analysis.
- Experience with accounting packages ( Oracle, SAP, Peachtree, Simple accounting e.t.c).
- Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions.
- Planning analysis/ problem solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Maximum of 27 years by December 2011