- Minimum Masters Degree in Agriculture. PhD highly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of international development experience with light to moderately complex projects.
- Minimum 5 years managing significant USG-funded programs required.
- Knowledge of key USG regulations including, but not limited to USAID 22 CF Part 226 Administration of Assistance Awards to U.S. Non-Governmental Organizations, 22 CFR Part 145 Grants and Agreements with Non-Profits, OMS Circulars A-122, Cost principles for non-profit organizations and A-133 Audit of states, local governments, and non-profits preferred.
- Proven leadership and inter-personal skills and ability to build and motivate diverse and talented teams.
- Proven experience in small and medium enterprise development, marketing and creating market linkages.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining institutional linkages required.
- Demonstrated commitment to improving gender equality and gender responsiveness in programming and operations.
- Experience with participatory methods and partnerships required. Demonstrated capacity and experience with institutional strengthening of local civil society and government agencies.
- Public relations skills required.
- Proven ability to think strategically.
- Flexibility to work both in a team and independently.
- Cultural sensitivity, patience and flexibility.
- Demonstrated personal accountability and driven to serve others.
- Understanding of and experience with faith-based organizations, local church structures, and accompaniment and capacity-building principles in local partnerships highly desired.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Nigerian nationals preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants should request for application forms from email@example.com fill the forms and send back to the same address along with a detailed CV as attached MS Word documents.
Completed applications should reach us before 5pm.
DEADLINE: 30th March, 2012. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.