The candidate shall:
• Ensure the timely presentation of fleet technical status and reports
• Coordinate with OCC on fleet status and flight schedule requirements
• Manage and drive maximum aircraft availability.
• Drive Technical Team members to deliver the Airline standards
• Comply with Quality standards and NCAA requirements at all times
• Resolve Technical issues on Arik Air fleet including working with OEM/Suppliers to ensure technical resolution and support.
• Assist with troubleshooting where necessary and ensure ongoing /recurring defects are monitored and closed as soon as possible
• Licensed Aircraft Engineer with Arik Air Type Ratings – preferably EASA Part 66 B1 OR B2
• Maintrol experience 2 years plus-track record of delivery of similar responsibilities
• IT Skills including MS Word/Excel/Project
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision-drive for results, good interpersonal skills including working with shop floor /senior management
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their current CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org within one week from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted not later than one week from the date of this publication.