JOB IN NIGERIA: IT Manager
- Possession of Bachelor's degree (full time) – Minimum of Second Class Upper in the field of Computer Science/Information Technology
- Additional Master's degree in Business Administration with technology as a core component is an added advantage
- Microsoft IT-related certifications, CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher certification
- Overall IT knowledge & skill in one or more of the following areas: Portals, Dashboards, Reporting Tools, Workflow & Collaboration tools.
- Good knowledge of server operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows etc.), ERP applications and infrastructure
- Should have at least 10 years' technical and operating experience, five of which must have been a managerial level (as Team Leader/Project Manager in the Oil and Gas or related industry)
- Strong technical knowledge of server, network and PC operating systems, current network hardware protocols and standards including CISCO routers, switches, and firewall management
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development
- In-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Strong understanding of human resource project management principles, practices, and procedures
- Keen drive to learn and implement new technologies
- Experience in project management, IT service delivery and operations
- Should not be more than 40 years of age
- Strong leadership and communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
22nd May, 2012.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Resumes, quoting "IT Manager" as the subject of their email to: email@example.com
DEADLINE: 22nd May 2012.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.