- This position would be based in Kano
- Only candidates with Hausa origin (northerners) residing around Kano and willing to work in Kano are expected for the position.
- Minimum of BSc in electrical/Computer science discipline or equivalent required.
- At least 4 years of relevant telecoms industry experience with strong background in engineering.
- Master the WCDMA RF and its implementation in an indoor or outdoor environment.
- Knowledge of Huawei RAN/UTRAN is required
- Knowledge of NSN or Ericsson UTRAN equipment is an advantage
- Understands the performance of the overall end-to-end solution in WDCMA
- Understands the end-to-end QoS in WCDMA and the way to implement it in the UTRAN.
- Good knowledge of the GERAN
- Previous experience with WCDMA and GSM access network performance.
- Comfortable with the 3GPP standards.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, able to communicate within various areas and functional groups of the company.
- Advanced Hands-on experience of TEMS (version 10, 11 & 12) and ACTIX Analyser (Build 4.03) is required.
- Previous team leadership experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates for the position should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
stating the position applied for in the subject line of the mail.
DEADLINE: 17 / 02 / 2012