Search for Fresh/Experienced Job Vacancies

Custom Search

Friday, October 1, 2010

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Happy Golden Jubilee Nigeria! D Lord has promised ur sorrow has ended,& u can now Celebrate. I will punish those who mistreat you. I will bring 2geda d Lame&d Outcasts,then they will be Praised,instead of Despised,in every country on Earth. I will Lead u home,and with ur own eyes u will see me bless u with all u had before. Then u will be Famous everywhere on dis Earth. I,the Lord 've spoken! Zephaniah 3:18-20.

To all our Subscribers,

Happy Independence day

www.nigerianjobrecruiter.blogspot.com
...the best is yet to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Job Alert !

If want to know when the OIL and GAS FIRMS are recruiting then Enter your email below and click Subscribe: