Jobs in Nigeria 1: Aerosol Industrial Production Engineer:
* Candidates must be University graduates, HND or OND holders in industrial Engineering with a Mechanical bias reporting to the CEO.
* He/She must have at least 7years in depth manufacturing, technical and commercial experience in Aerosol industry, proven project development and management leadership skills and be a natural problem solver to support new plant based in Ibadan.
Jobs in Nigeria 2: Fabricator /Welder
* Candidates must be University graduates, HND, OND or Technical Certificate holders In Fabrication/ Welding; resident in Ibadan.
* He/She will be responsible for converting standard ISO 20ft and 40ft shipping containers to a wide range of applications such as Mobile workshops, Washrooms, Mobile Offices.
* He/She will need to evaluate and interprets shop drawings, sketches and other data to be used in the preparation of product to be manufactured.
* Previous experience working with LPG and other highly flammable gases is desirable.
Jobs in Nigeria 3: Technical Financial Researcher
* Candidates must be University graduates with financial discipline able to carry out highly technical financial research using a variety of sources.
* Good writing skills is a must He/She should be also able to perform regression analysis, correlation analysis and other statistical methods using available statistical programs,
* He/She should be able to write long reports to tight deadline pressures and work fairly independently. Advanced MS Word and MS Excel a must
How to Apply:
Send your written application and current CV with contact address and phone numbers on or before 8th July 2011 by 4pm Friday to:
Remuneration and salary are very attractive.