Recruiting Job: Cost and Planning Engineer
- Prepare detailed cost and planning schedules reflecting the projects and agree same with the Project Manager and other interested parties
- Monitor status and progress of individual Contracts assigned, advise progress and digressions from contractual obligations
- Monitor Progress and Cost Measurement deliverables for administration of the Work/Contracts as well as Variation Requests and derivatives. Check and advise upon invoicing deliverables and purchase orders.
- Interface within the PMT and the various Contractors to deliver an integrated package of cost related deliverables which summarise the commitments and actual spend of the Project..
- Maintain and challenge inputs to the tendering and contracting process so as to assure integrity of the deliverables.
- Produce a weekly and monthly Reports of project progress, financial commitments, digressions and concerns against each contract (TB).
- Advise the Project Manager when significant digressions are observed, or contractual issues seen along with the Commercial Team.
- Produce a weekly report of procurement commitments made as an integral part of each contract.
Requirements: Cost and Planning Engineer
- University Degree in an Engineering or Commercial subject
- Minimum of 8 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry, with at least 5 years in a similar position
- Broad, multi-discipline knowledge and experience of Cost Engineering services and general contracts administration for offshore Oil and Gas projects.
- Good Commercial awareness
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel/Powerpoint