Search for Fresh/Experienced Job Vacancies

Custom Search

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Massive National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Recruitment Exercise Nov 2013













                   The National Youth Service Corp is in need of the services of the following positions for experienced and fresh graduates:

Graduate Job 1 : Higher executive officer Accts SGL 8

Graduate Job 2:   Executive officer GD SGL 7

Graduate Job 3:  Agricultural Officer I SGL 9

Graduate Job 4:   Programmer/System Analyst I SGL 9

 Graduate Job 5: Data Programme Officer SGL 8

Graduate Job 6:   Legal Officers I SGL 9

Graduate Job 7:   Procurement Officer I SGL 9
Graduate Job 8: Admin Officer I SGL 9

Graduate Job 9 :Statistician I SGL 9

Graduate Job 10 :Information Officer SGL 9


Click here to apply online


















































































23   Higher Executive Officer ACCTS SGL 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Job Alert !

If want to know when the OIL and GAS FIRMS are recruiting then Enter your email below and click Subscribe: