JOB IN NIGERIA: SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, humanities or management sciences
• At least 7 years relevant experience
• Extensive and diverse experience in more than one VPU or Country Program or across a range of different business areas and In-depth knowledge of the full range of Bank Group processes, policies and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact responsively with an extensive network of contacts at senior levels, both internally and externally, with good judgment, tact and diplomacy.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact with an extensive network of contacts at senior levels, both internally and externally, and demonstrated ability to respond and deal effectively with diverse situations that require good judgment, tact and diplomacy
• Recognized ability to assume leadership role among administrative and client support group
• Proven ability to create and work in a team-oriented, multicultural environment, to perform effectively in meeting constantly changing business needs with competing activities and demands, and to effectively serve both as team leader and team member
• Experience in the full range of Bank office support work, with a high level of sustained performance.
• Effective analytical, research and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to draft correspondence on a range of topics; ensure quality of documents requiring Country Director's approval and/or signature.
• Thorough knowledge and application of Bank Group administrative and/or operational policies and procedures to ensure adherence to relevant guidelines and overall quality of outputs.
• Thorough knowledge and use of all relevant computer software, including advanced functions of Bank standard computer applications, and the ability to help organize data and information retrieval systems.
• Ability to oversee the resolution of conflicting demands.
• Outstanding demonstrated skills in organizing, prioritizing, scheduling, planning and coordinating work and other activities internally and externally.
• Ability to coach and supervise ACS staff, including mentoring junior staff.
• Ability to pass the required World Bank Group skills test
NOTE: If the selected candidate is a current Bank Group staff member with a Regular or Open-Ended appointment, s/he will retain his/her Regular or Open-Ended appointment. All others will be offered a 2 year renewable term appointment.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY